Fashion Playtes


As a young girl I designed most of my clothing and was fortunate to have a very talented mother who could sew. She indulged me and made wonderful custom outfits for my first days of school, dances and special events. On occasion, we’d stay up almost all night selecting embellishments and making the outfit “just right”. I recall the pride and satisfaction of creating something that was exclusively mine. I now have a 7 year old daughter who is designing clothing and asking me to make it for her. Fortunately, Grammy Rose is happy to take on most of these projects (along with a sword cover or two from my son, but that’s for our next project…).


Fashion Playtes is a personal passion. I'd like to offer girls the chance to create something unique and build their confidence and self-esteem in the process.  Our business offers tween girls an opportunity to design clothing and have it produced to wear at a reasonable price.

At the essence of our business is collaboration between parents and daughters throughout the design process. We hope to garner parents as ambassadors of our brand.  We are a tween and parent friendly company working to ensure privacy and security issues are managed correctly. 

It’s a fun journey seeing this vision translate to reality. We hope you enjoy this as much as we do! We are very much looking forward to seeing the magic of your customization and self-expression. Please send us your feedback!

Happy designing!
Sarah

Post a Comment

0 Comments