Please Help with Baby Chad’s Funeral Expenses

Please Help with Baby Chad's Funeral Expenses
To all my fans, it is with deep sympathy, heartache, and regret, that a dear friend or mine, Lori, suddenly lost her child on April 13th. They are trying to raise the funds to cover the funeral expenses.

Baby Chad was only 11 months in age and brought so much joy to those who knew him in person and just through her daily posts. I never got to meet Chad in person, but I used to work with Lori quite a few years back and I had the chance to meet her older son, Colon. Lori is an amazing mother and person and I know Colin to be a goofy, yet very intelligent young man. I could not tell you how many times Lori put a smile on my face. When we worked together, long before having kids, we would goof off and really made the workplace an enjoyable environment. Among having a goofy attitude and always putting a smile on other peoples' faces, she is there for anyone who needs it. When I was pregnant with my daughter, she stayed on the phone with me as I was pacing back and forth trying to decide if it was time to head to the hospital. When I was going through a difficult time, she reached out to me. Despite me doing the "I'm fine thing" I could not tell you what it meant to me to have someone I haven't really kept in much touch with to express concern. So now I feel it is my turn to be there for her.

I saw many posts of not only Lori enjoying time with baby Chad, but Colin enjoyed being an amazing big brother to him. I, personally,  loved seeing those videos or photos with him doing those goofy things babies do and him with his older brother. Sometimes those were the posts I needed to get a little smile on a rough day, though I'm not one to really express that directly. I would just scroll through and "like" with a smile on my face and was looking forward to one day have a chance to meet the goofy guy. He had adorable fashion expressions and then ones that would remind me of his mother, cutting up with me back on the job. 

Lori, if you are reading this, you can reach out to any time. Whether it's a ride somewhere, to have a friend, or someone to just listen. I do not have the words to comfort you. I wish I did. So I'm doing what I know how to do, share your story to try and help you out the best I can.
As a mother myself of two children, I am completely heartbroken and can only imagine the amount of pain, confusion, heartache, and every other emotion Lori and Colin are dealing with right now. If anybody can spare any amount, even $1, the family would be grateful during this difficult time. No parent should have to bury their child. Let's help make this time as easy as possible for the family. Expenses are the last thing they should have to worry about. Even though you guys do not know her, I'm sure as parents or caregivers, you can sympathize. Let's let Lori and Colin know we care. 
To donate, you can click the "donate now" button to go to the GoFundMe page that was set up by her equally amazing sister, Leigha. Like I said, any amount you can donate would be appreciated. If you cannot donate, please just share to help spread the word.
Donate-Now-button




Post a Comment

0 Comments