Have you selected your homecoming dress?



Ah, it's that time of the year again. School has begun and before you know it homecoming will be here. Have you considered looking at homecoming dresses yet? If you haven't then maybe now would be a great time to get started! There's an awesome site called DressFirst who offers a variety of beautiful formal and semi-formal dresses to choose from. They have short gowns, long gowns, bright colored gowns to simple gowns, the list goes on and on. What I personally love is that they have 60% off happening right now on their site for some of their beautiful dresses and they also offer FREE SHIPPING! Who doesn't love free shipping with these high postal costs?! I know I can't pass up a great deal like that myself!

Homecoming is a fun time in any teenagers life. I remember how much I enjoyed going to my high school dances. I enjoyed the shopping, the preparation and the fun with friends. I can even honestly say while I found that the dance itself wasn't really too thrilling in itself, the time spent with friends and taking goofy photos were what made the night so special and memorable. Even looking back now at some of those photos I think wow what an awesome dress I picked or one of those "what the heck was I thinking" kind of dress. I'm sure those of you who are well passed graduation can say you do the same. I mean some of those hairstyles even I wonder how I even brought myself to go out in public like that!



Anyhow, my point is homecoming and high school in general are full of memories. Some are great, some are bad, some are just "what the heck" moments. Make them memorable in style! Check out what DressFirst has to offer. I wish I had some place formal to go myself just so I can pick out a few of these beautiful dresses myself. Which dress would you choose?


Post a Comment

0 Comments