Cheap Roommate

Guest post written by Derick Burks

When I moved in with my roommates we all agreed on the clear broadband and satellite TV package we were getting. We decided to split the monthly bill equally between the four of us. I thought this was simple enough, so I didn’t expect there to be any problems. I’ve lived with roommates before and this is generally how it works. After a few months passed, one of the roommates decided he didn’t spend enough time at home and he didn’t want to pay for these services anymore. He does stay at his girlfriend’s place a lot, but that doesn’t mean he should pay his share of the bills. He still technically lives here, and his share is only $30.00 a month. I can’t believe he is making such a big deal about something so stupid. I wish he would just move out and let us rent the room to someone else. It would make all of our lives a lot easier. None of us can stand his annoying girlfriend and we think they should just get an apartment together so that we don’t have to deal with them.


Post a Comment

0 Comments