Mike and I

Guest post of the week by Moises Henderson

Mike and I were fighting a lot so we decided to move in together to see if it would help. Of course, everyone told me it was a terrible idea since we didn’t get along all that well but I figured it would be the best way for us to figure out if we were meant to be together or not. Well, I guess I’ll have to ruin the story for you and tell you that Mike and I broke up and I’m now living on my own for the first time in my life. I don’t really mind it – I got a WWW.HOMESECURITYSYSTEM.COMalarm and I’m happier than I’ve ever been and I think that my relationship with Mike is better than ever (he and I are still friends.) I actually really like living alone and I think it’s fun to decorate the place and make it my own. I’m finally feeling good about not having a boyfriend and being on my own and things are looking up for me and my future.


Post a Comment

0 Comments