Ready for a vacation!


It's that time of year again, vacation time at work, either use it or lose it. Of course, I decided to go with use it. So now the question is, how exactly am I going to go about using it? Well, I know for sure I don't want to stay home playing with my rc helicopter, that's for sure. I need a little bit more excitement. So I came up with a plan!

I decided that I needed something fun, random, exciting and of course kid friendly. I gave one of my good friends I have known since high school a call and we decided we're going to take a trip to Destin, FL for a weekend trip. We're trying to make the arrangements for a condo on the beach and then we'll just go from there.

We had gone last year and had a blast, so why not go again and enjoy ourselves once more? Besides, who doesn't love the beach?! Sophia has been asking to go plus see her friends for some time, so perfect timing! It's not the biggest vacation since we're on a budget, but hey, at least it's something enjoyable. What did you all do for your summer?

Post a Comment

0 Comments