**WARNING** Please beware ladies!!

I'm not sure if this anything or not... but DJ & I posted up looking for 95 mustang parts on craigslist being we just got one & there's work that needs to be done. Trying to save as much money as possible. Well i know nothing about cars so i let DJ talk to people regarding this. So he called this afternoon as we told the guy. When he called the guy explained how i was emailing him back & forth & was calling regarding the parts. The guy straight out said he was expecting to talk to a FEMALE & that I HAVE to call & hung up on him. No i never mentioned i was a girl (my signature in my email prob gave it away). But it does seem funny so this is a warning to watch out.

The number he gave me was (504) 428-8610 with the name of Danny. Using the email address salvageandparts@gmail.com & that email address shows the name: Steven Bozant

So if someone with that number contacts you PLEASE be careful as it seems funny he will only deal with females. Also, he was not very specific on the parts i listed. He simply said "I have everything you need".

Post a Comment

0 Comments