ExpoTv: Paid Video Reviews

I have actually been paid by them via paypal. As a stay at home mom i find this a neat opportunity. I just recently got selected to review a FULL SIZED bottle of Gain. They sent me the product (FREE of course) & i just made my video review. Waiting for it to be approved. But You can earn money & be selected to try free products as well as entered into drawings for cash & prizes. Really neat. I put in detailed info below.


ExpoTv pays you to make short 1 minute video reviews on various products. You earn money by having your video viewed & referring friends.

VIDEO REVIEW BASICS

Are there age requirements to submit videos?
You must be at least 18 years of age to submit videos. However, if you are the parent or legal guardian of someone 13 years of age or older, that person may appear in the videos you submit under your account.

What if I live outside the U.S.?
Unfortunately, due to legal reasons, we do not currently accept video submissions from non-U.S. residents.

Can I earn rewards for my videos?
Yes! Creators can earn upfront rewards for each product review that meets our video quality standards. As part of our Pay-Per-Play program, you receive $0.01 each time any of your videos is played on ExpoTV.com. Check out our Make Videos page for details on our quality standards, Pay-Per-Play and ways to make money for product reviews.

What happens when I submit my video to Expo?
Once you upload your product review, the video gets converted into Flash (FLV) format for review. Once converted, your product review is screened to make sure it meets our quality standards and Content Submission Terms and Conditions. All approved videos will be published to ExpoTV.com for public viewing and may also be posted on third party sites such as YouTube, Buy.com, Smarter.com, etc.

Is there a maximum length that is acceptable?
No, but we generally find that the most helpful product reviews are between 1 and 5 minutes in length.

Start uploading now!

How long should my video be?
Helpful reviews are generally around a minute in length. Anything shorter than that typically doesn't qualify for payment.

What types of products can I review?
If you can buy it you can review it! Electronics like digital cameras, camcorders and flat screen televisions are some of our most popular items. Other consumers make fitness equipment reviews, juicer reviews, GPS reviews, and even car seat and stroller reviews. However, we don't currently accept videos on prescription medicine, firearms, tobacco.

Can I submit a video that's a negative review of a product?
Absolutely - sometimes those are even more helpful for consumers. We want honest, helpful opinions about products, positive or negative. We will never reject a submission because it is unfavorable.

Can I use any music in my video? Can I show footage from a TV show, movie, or video game?
Expo will not reject product reviews containing copyrighted materials where the use of such materials constitutes fair use under the U.S. Copyright Laws, such as for commentary and criticism of that specific product.

How will I know if my review qualified for upfront payment?
Expo will email you to let you know whether your review qualified for payment. To ensure that you receive these notification emails, log in and then visit the Settings area of My Profile. You may also check the status of your videos any time by going to your My Profile page and clicking on the Videos tab.

Start uploading now!

If my review did not qualify for upfront payment, can I try again?
Yes! Expo will email you to let you know if your review doesn't meet quality standards and will give you the option to re-upload a revised version of the review based on feedback provided by staff. You can also find this feedback displayed by going to the My Profile page and clicking on the Videos tab. Remember you will only have ONE opportunity to fix your product review for payment consideration.

What if I don't want to revise a review that didn't qualify for upfront payment?
We hope that you are willing to give it another shot, but if not, you also have the option to publish your review as is. This doesn't mean you can't earn any cash for your review--as soon as it's published, you can start earning Pay-Per-Play rewards. Expo will automatically publish all videos to the site 7-14 days from the end of a month. These videos will then be eligible to begin earning Pay-Per-Play rewards.

How will I know how much money I am earning each month?
All monthly payments will be calculated by Expo in the following month. Earnings will not be displayed mid-month.

When and how will I receive payment?
Payments will be sent via PayPal for all accepted videos. Please allow up to 4 weeks from the end of the month in which the submission occurred for your payment to be sent to your PayPal account. If you already have an account with PayPal, please use that email address for your Expo membership. Go to the Settings area within your My Profile page to change the email address associated with your Expo account.

Start uploading now!

Post a Comment

0 Comments