Baby Name: How did you come up with it?


We all know an important stage in becoming a parent is naming your child. So what did you name your child & why? Is there a story or special meaning behind it? Was it just some random name that popped in your head?

I found out I was having a girl. I was super excited! The only downfall was... picking the name! I had NO idea what to name her. Boy names seemed to flow so well & easier to pick out. For my daughter though, not at all. I wanted something simple, not too common (at least not around here) but nice. So I came up with her name of Sophia Nicole. I got the name Sophia from the old lady in the tv show "The Golden Girls". Who would have thought? Then I just flipped through names to see what sounded good & flowed with the name Sophia.

Post a Comment

0 Comments