WARNING! False Information about Closet of Free Samples is being Spread by Misty Lowe


WARNING! False Information about Closet of Free Samples is being Spread by Misty Lowe
Here's the actual post link (http://bit.ly/2mLNHtS)

HEADS UP! THIS INFORMATION IS FALSE!

I'm pretty disturbed that I logged in this evening to my facebook account see a notification of a post from someone making false claims of their Blogsvertise account being hacked by me.
For those who do not know what Blogvertise is,  it's a platform where bloggers go in and can get jobs to get paid to do blog posts for various things. I signed up with Blogsvertise YEARS ago when they were new and had many opportunities to get paid. Once those opportunities died out and the site began to die out, I moved on. Well, not too long ago I got an email talking about they updated their platform blah blah blah - basically to re-join them. Hey, I need a way to make a living so of course, why not?!
After a lot of guessing of my password, I got in only to see a bunch of blog sites in my account that were not mine with no way to remove them.  So I marked them as "Not my blog - please remove" hoping they would get "denied" and added the two blogs I have and went about my business. I never heard back from Blogvertiser nor logged into my account up until tonight. This evening, I got an ugly message in my filtered box from a girl asking why I hacked her account. See the screen shot:
WARNING! False Information about Closet of Free Samples is being Spread by Misty Lowe

Post a Comment

0 Comments