Today's Eco-Buy: Twirls & Twigs Recycled Cotton Blankets Are Back!










EcoBabyBuys.com Logo





$33.00

45% off reg. $60.00


Twirls & Twig Blankets are back! Due to the overwhelming response from Canadian customers who were unable to purchase these fantastic blankets last week, we wanted to feature them again! 
Happy Shopping!





Twirls & Twigs Blankets
When these blankets arrived in our warehouse, we gasped with delight! They are fun, colorful, impeccably made & incredibly soft to the touch! They feel like cashmere! This is a must have for babies, toddlers & children alike!

Cuddly & fleece-like, these eco-friendly blankets are made of 100% recycled cotton and fabric remnants. Each one is unique with slight variations. Double layers will keep your little one cozy and warm. Made in the USA!


The EcoBabyBuys Team




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I want them!!!!

    I look forward to reading your blog! I am actually doing my 2nd giveaway! Come on by and check it out...I am givingaway an InStyler! I think it is a pretty big deal--well that was until I found out that blogger who was giving away the new matress! Still-I think it is a big deal for me! Anyhow, it is nice to "meet" you.

    http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com/2010/01/huge-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, I have bookmark it & anxiously waiting for ur new post. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website called Blogerzoom.com which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams in Blogerzoom who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Blogerzoom advertising team for Advertising & Marketing then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!! This is great!

    ReplyDelete