How to Get Super Soft Skin Instantly!


How to Get Super Soft Skin_Avon.png
 
As you all know, I joined Avon at the end of 2017. I joined just because I remember my grandmother always used Avon products and basically it was something that had good memories from my childhood. I also wanted the starter kit and cool bag. So I signed up looking forward to trying new products at a consultant discount. So I didn't join to necessarily sell, but because I wanted to save money on products I love. Well, I love their products so much I just have to share. Insterested in becoming a consultant? You can join for as little as $25 - sign up here!
 
I've been using quite a few products, but with recently I had found a skincare routine that works great for me and I found makes my skin silky smooth instantly. One of the perks I, personally, found with my routine is that my skin stays smooth and pimple outbreaks have been slim to none. Normally I will randomly get them bad around the nose and lip area *yuck* so I was even more excited to find when using these products I generally do not get these outbreaks. Nice, right? 
 

SO HERE'S HOW I WORK MY FACE SKINCARE:

Morning:

Anew Power Serum.jpg
Step 1: Apply Anew Power Serum
I use just 2 squirts and apply a thin layer to my skin. I allow this to dry/absorb into my skin then go to step 2.
 
BENEFITS • Complements moisturizers to hydrate, smooth and firm skin
• Advance Boost Technology helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles while increasing skin's natural radiance
• Dramatically improves skin's overall appearance
• Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic 
• Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested 
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Oil-free
• Alcohol-free
 
Anew AHA Refining Cream.jpg
Step 2: Apply the Anew AHA Refining Cream
For this, I dot in on my face. I add a fingertip dot size to each cheek, on my forehead, my chin, and my nose. Then I rub it all in all over my face. Once this has absorbed into my skin I go to step 3.
 
BENEFITS • Suitable for all skin types (dry, normal, oily)
• Suitable as a daily moisturizer
• Improves skin clarity, texture, and radiance
• Improves the appearance of fine lines and pore size
• Improvement in overall photodamage
• Contains alpha hydroxy acids 
• In one week, 91% of women tested showed improvement in general overall skin aging* 
• Oil-free
• Non-comedogenic
• Allergy tested
 
Skin So Soft Radiant Glow Illuminating Dry Oil Mist.jpg
This step is optional. I like to add a couple sprays to each cheek to give a slight glitter/glow. Since it is Infused with a unique blend of five nourishing oils, it adds more moisture to your skin.  The glittery part isn't overwhelming so you don't look like a teenager. Just a slight glimmer for the "something extra" basically.
 
BENEFITS
• Infused with a unique blend of five nourishing oils
• Moisturizes
• Lightweight
 

NIGHT:

Anew Ultimate Gold Peel-Off Mask.jpg
Personally, I enjoy taking a hot bath for step 1 and step 2. After bathing, I apply the mask with a nice layer all over my face and then sit back, relax and wait for the 15-20 minutes to take it off. Once off my face is super soft and smoother. For added cleansing and smoothness I go on to step 2.
 
BENEFITS
• Makes the appearance of skin look lifted and tightened
• Leaves skin feeling hydrated
• Reduces the appearance of age spots
• Enhances skin clarity
• Visibly improves skin imperfections
 
Skin So Soft Radiant Glow Skin Luminosity Polish.jpg
 
While in the bath, after washing off the gold face mask, I apply a nice layer on my face and gently rub it in and then rinse it off. I feel like my face is extra smooth and clean after this.
 
BENEFITS
• Infused with four nourishing oils
• Formulated with vitamin E
• Gentle
• Hypoallergenic 
Anew Power Serum.jpg
Step 3: Apply Anew Power Serum
Once I'm out my bath and dry off, I use just 2 squirts and apply a thin layer to my skin. I allow this to dry/absorb into my skin then go to step 4.
 
BENEFITS • Complements moisturizers to hydrate, smooth and firm skin
• Advance Boost Technology helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles while increasing skin's natural radiance
• Dramatically improves skin's overall appearance
• Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic 
• Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested 
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Oil-free
• Alcohol-free
 
Anew Ultimate Supreme Advanced Performance Créme.jpg
 
Step 4: Apply the Anew Ultimate Supreme Advanced Performance Créme
I am seriously in love with this stuff! After the serum, I just do fingertip dot sizes and apply a dot to each cheek, chin, forehead, and nose. Then I rub it all in and let it absorb. That's it!
 
BENEFITS:• Non-greasy and non-tacky
• Absorbs quickly
• Suitable for all skin types
• Restores skin's ability to retain radiant moisture for the ultimate pampering experience
• Infused with rare black pearl and gold mineral extract 
• Oil-free
 
I know this looks like a lot, but it's not! The morning you use 3 products - but honestly, you could use just the first two for amazing results without the glow. The night routine is just 4 products - 2 while bathing and 2 once out. It literally takes me just a couple minutes for my routine. Nothing long and fancy. Plus, everything is so affordable. Excellent quality products that never harmed my skin never gave me rashes or irritation of any sort. My face now has fewer breakouts, is silky smooth 99% of the time  and looks amazing with a slight glow to it. I totally love each product I mentioned on here and highly recommend you give them a chance to help bring out the best in your skin!
Shop-Now

Global Inspired Prints_thirtyone.png



Post a Comment

0 Comments