Mother was a great influence

Posted by Gaylord Campbell

My mother has been a wonderful influence in my life. Of course, that is a lot easier for me to say than it would have been when I was younger. However, looking back on all the lessons she taught me, I am very thankful for each and every one. She taught me to be kind to everyone. And even when it is hard to be nice to someone, it feels a lot better to be nice than it does to be mean. She taught me to value your free time. Even if it is just spent on dsl in Fort Mccoy, every second of free time is important. It is important to love life and be able to enjoy it. I wish there was a way for me to tell my mom all of this without sounding silly. I know she tried hard to make me and my sisters happy and she did a wonderful job. I remember times when we were all fighting and I wanted to run away, but now I look back and miss it all. My entire family was once under one roof and even though we would fight, we had a wonderful time. It is funny how I miss what I once hated.


Post a Comment

0 Comments