Dream Meanings


I don't know if it's just me or not, but I actually enjoy looking up my dream meanings. Mine tend to actually go along quite well in my life and are explained really well. Of course sometimes I get some really dumb pointless dreams, but many have to do with what's going on in my daily life. So last night was one of the nights I didn't sleep too good. Lots on my mind about things that's going on and such. I won't even try to write out my dream because well, they would only make sense in my head unless I remembered things for detail to detail. But I will share with you the meanings I discovered from my dream(s) from last night:

Lavender
To see lavender in you dream, indicates mysticism and spiritual cleansing.
To smell lavender in your dream, symbolizes calmness, peace and serenity. You need to cool off. 

Job
To dream about your current job, suggests that you need to work harder or be more effective at work. There may be something or some task that must be done at once. Or the dream may mean you are overworked or preoccupied with work. You need to make time for leisure and relaxation.

Candle
To see an unlit candle, denotes feelings of rejection or disappointments. You are not utilizing your fullest potential. 

Traveling
To dream that you are traveling, represents the path toward your life goals. It also parallels your daily routine and how you are progressing along. Alternatively, traveling signifies a desire to escape from your daily burdens. You are looking for a change in scenery, where no one has any expectations of you. Perhaps it is time to make a fresh start. If your travels come to an end, then it symbolizes successful completion of your goals.

Airplanes
To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness. Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something. If the airplane is taking off, then it suggests that an idea or plan is about to "take off" and be put into action. It may also represent you need to get away and escape from your daily life. 
 
To dream that you are flying an airplane, suggests that you are in complete control of your destination in life. You are confident and self-assured in your decisions and accomplishments.
 
To dream that you miss your connection flight, indicates that you are feeling helpless and trapped by some situation. You feel that you are being held back, either physically or mentally. Alternatively, the dream may also suggest that you are feeling disconnected in some aspect of your life - work, relationship or home life.
 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments