Our neighborhood bike path

Guest post written by Stacy Reynolds

Me and some of the other neighbors in our development have been working and planning on a bike path in our neighborhood for the longest time and I'm so glad that it's finally coming together! We just broke ground on the path a few weeks ago and it's being worked on right now. We have all these great scenic lookouts in our development of the mountains because we're in the foothills and I thought it was the greatest thing ever.
I helped promote the groundbreaking of the path and sent out a mass email to all the neighborhood with my clear 4g wimax and got the catering lined up for the whole deal.

We had an amazing turn out for the event and I just can't wait to see how many people are going to turn up when we cut the ribbon for the bike path and am hoping all those people will get a lot of use out of it. I know I plan on taking lots of bike rides on it with my kids.

Post a Comment

0 Comments