Single Moms conversations

should I give my baby her dad's last name if he... [Featured Conversation]
i want to but then dont want to give her is last name because if he is not going to be around why does she need his last name? am i wrong...
i need advice on babys fathers family!
i need someone to talk to about all of this! My daughters dad ran out on me when i was 2 months preg and wants nothing to do with us! but...
nobody wants me
since i have had my son tyrese almost 20months ago, every man i have met doesnt want to know my son, just me. Thing is me and my son come...
I gave my daughter her fathers last name and I...
I want to change my daughters last name b/c I plan on changing mine for several of reasons. I dont really care what my daughters father...
See



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Post a Comment

0 Comments